IMPORT EXPORT CODE
IEC (Import Export Registration) is required by anyone who is looking to kick-start his/her import/export business in the country. Predominantly importers merchant cannot import goods without the Import Export Code and similarly, the exporter merchant cannot avail benefits from DGFT for the export scheme, etc. without IEC.
IEC(Import Export Code) is known as many names such as importer exporter code, import export code, import export license, import export number, IE code, IEC license, IE license etc. In simple terms, IE CODE NO. is a 10 digit code which is provided by DGFT required for import export transactions. You can take Import Export Registration in your personal name or company name.
- Drafting Documents
- Import Export Guide
- IEC Registration
- Expert Advices for Filing & Advising
- Business Hour Support – Email and Call
- Individual’s or Firm’s or Company’s copy of PAN Card.
- Individual’s /ALL Partner’s/ Director’s Aadhar card and PAN
- Address Proof of the firm ( Any of the Following Documents: Sale deed | Rent agreement | Lease Deed | Electricity bill | Telephone Land line bill | Mobile Postpaid bill | MOU | Partnership Deed Other acceptable documents(for Proprietorship only): Aadhar Card | Passport | Voter Id
- Individual’s or company’s or firm’s cancel cheque copy of current bank account.